Add: No.350 Changhao Road, South Building, Room 4127, Room A, Huli District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province
(1) designed stamping parts must meet product use and technical performance, and can be easily assembled and repaired.
(2) the stamping part designed must be conducive to improve the utilization of metal materials, reduce the variety and specification of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible. Wherever possible, inexpensive materials are used to make parts as waste-free and as little as possible.
(3) the designed stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure to facilitate the simplification of the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with the least number and the most simple stamping process, to reduce the use of other methods of processing, and to facilitate the stamping operation. It facilitates the organization of mechanized and automated production to increase labor productivity.
(4) designed stamping parts, as far as possible to ensure the normal use of the situation, as far as possible to make the size accuracy level and surface roughness level requirements lower, and is conducive to product interchange, reduce waste, ensure product quality and stability.
(5) stampings parts designed should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process as much as possible to process it, and is conducive to the extension of the service life of the die.